[ExI] Bruce Klein

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Oct 29 17:30:04 UTC 2012

Not from me. I'm not knowledgeable on the scope of all this and I'd rather
not speculate. What is in the news is public and that can be easily
obtained.  What is shielded from the public has most likely been done for a
reason, and I'd like to respect their privacy.

Natasha Vita-More, PhD

Professor, University of Advancing Technology
Chairman, Humanity+
Producer/Host, H+TV