[ExI] Bruce Klein

Cryonica kryonica at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:59:20 UTC 2012

I am also very, very fond of Bruce and Susan and even if Bruce has
done something he should not have done this will not alter my sincere
sympathy for him.  He is genuine transhumanist and cryonicist, a very
brilliant guy who has done a lot to spread the memes of the
Immortality Institute and this should be kept in mind when judging
him.  I am sure that if he has stolen money, then it is because he
desperately needs it, possibly because being so active a transhumanist
he has not had the time to work for a career as well.  Like Aubrey he
is too involved with the future to earn a proper living and if Susan
and he are planning a family this may create a difficult situation for
them.