[ExI] robotic art

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Sep 5 00:24:29 UTC 2012

I love robotics that have an aesthetic sensibility!  J

One of my favorite books is Genese D’ Un Peuple Artificiel: ROBOTS  by Daniel Ichbiah (link: <http://www.amazon.com/Robots-gen%C3%A8se-artificiel-Edition-ebook/dp/B007BY4FZ4>)  It is a visual delight (plus I am featured in the last chapter along with some pretty interesting folks!)

Cheers,

Natasha

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More, PhD