[ExI] Streaming Radio

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Sep 13 18:56:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a question for all you streaming radio listeners.

Because I have a bit of a nosey airspace above my study (pilots are training
and going around in circles). So, it's a bit of a nonstop loud buzz.

Can anyone suggest a radio program that has nonstop streaming of ambient or
classical music that is lovely and also does not have a human interrupting
the program with ads or explanations?

I tried a few and one I am listening to now is WGBM "All-Classical" out of
Boston. But it does have a few too many ads between pieces.

So any suggestions you all have would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Natasha

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More, PhD