[ExI] olympic opening ceremonies

*Nym* nymphomation at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:36:20 UTC 2012

On 28/07/2012, *Nym* <nymphomation at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28/07/2012, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>> I just finished viewing the Olympic opening ceremonies, so I have a
>> message
>> for the British among us, BillK and some others here, I think Max is
>> originally from England and others.  Brits, I am very proud of your
>> country,
>> and I am very proud of you.  That show was excellent, so well done.  That
>> history of the industrial revolution theme was BRILLIANT!
>
> I'm afraid I missed most of the show.
>
> I did see two parachutists jump out of a helicopter from my vantage
> point on nearby Bow flyover. Unfortunately at that time my hands were
> handcuffed behind my back, as I had just been arrested by a
> territorial support officer for cycling with too many friends (AKA
> Critical Mass..)

And 6 weeks later, as expected, they drop the case against 166 of us
arrested on the night, leaving only 16 to face charges..

http://twitpic.com/aufkvd

Now to sue the police for £250 per hour of detention, and buy a Yamaha X-Max..

Heavy splashings,
Thee Nymphomation

'If you cannot afford an executioner, a duty executioner
will be appointed to you free of charge by the court'