[ExI] Nice Article on Brain Preservation

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 04:38:20 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>wrote:

> I think this article does a fair job introducing the topic of
> plastination of the brain. Nothing negative in it that I can see.
>

> http://io9.com/5943304/how-to-preserve-your-brain-by-turning-it-into-plastic

That is a interesting article! I note that plastination not cryogenics is
the method Eric Drexler recommended in his book Engines of Creation if you
don't think you will live long enough to get to the age of Nanotechnology.
I would like to hear Max's opinion on this and if Alcor has any plans on
offering such a service, because it really would be a shame to belong to
the last generation to die.

  John K Clark