[ExI] they are mad as hell and won't take it anymore...

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 20 21:26:25 UTC 2012

I have hope for this old world when I read stuff like this:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/20/world/meast/iran-hijab-fisticuffs/index.html?h
pt=hp_t3

Money quote:

".The girls may have put the "jab" into "hijab,".

{8^D

You go, girls.  Wouldn't it be cool to see something like an Arab Summer
follow Arab Spring, something like a middle eastern version of our 60s,
where the women decide they are people too and they want to be treated as
people, with rights, and if the men don't like it they can go to hell.