[ExI] riots again

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 03:59:08 UTC 2012

Common,
There is no justification for what these riots, rewards to kill somebody
and all the other bs.
You can explain how much you want but the bottom line is that the muslim
culture is repressive and backwards.
If they didn't identify so much with their religion there will not be
problems in Palestine and so many stupid issues about bs of all kind.
Pakistan is an idiotic state that was created again to keep religious
people to kill each other over which imaginary god was best to worship.
Religion is evil and should be eradicated.
Giovanni