[ExI] riots again

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:04:55 UTC 2012

Spike wrote:
Google-owned YouTube is in a tough spot here.  If they leave the video up
there, the Mormons riot.  If they take it down, they send the message to the
Mormons that rioting is the way to get things done.  I don't know how to not
be evil in that case.  Suggestions?

Spike, my friend, Mormons don't riot when they don't get their way...  : )
Instead, we come over to your house with kind words, and also a delicious
casserole with green jello for dessert!  Oh, and then later there will be a
multi-million dollar media campaign to sway public opinion.  And finally,
if those things don't work, it's time for Church HQ to take out their
checkbook, and simply buy Google.   But hold on, the Mormon Church is worth
a mere 50 billion, and Google is valued at FOUR times that amount!

It took the Mormon Church nearly two centuries to acquire its
present wealth, and look at how one I.T. company totally outstripped it,
and it took only about a decade to happen!

Damn...

John