[ExI] equinox

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:50:25 UTC 2012

** **

>  An odd thing is this: we have a perfectly arbitrary time which is
> celebrated to gross excess every year all over the globe, when a perfectly
> arbitrary calendar mark passes, HAPPY NEW YEAR etc.  That always seemed so
> annoyingly phony to me, three two one, CELEBRATE WILDLY, vacuous knuckle
> draggers, etc, when there is no actual celestial event corresponding to it,
> not even lunar.  Yet the four occasions of every year when there really is
> something of celestial significance, the solstices and the equinoxes,
> nothing.  Unless you are a fellow atheist/pagan, there are no actual
> celebrations.  It is lonely being an atheist pagan, and the common people
> have no problem with insulting us at all.****
>
> **

When you get to create your own pocket universe sometime around 2045, you
can order the people you create to have a logical calender, society,
etc.,....

>   **
>
> For instance, you perhaps heard of all the controversy surrounding the
> edgy artwork known as Piss Christ, with the crucifix in a jar of urine.
> That was in the headlines again as some provocative hothead put an image of
> a bearded man in a turban in a jar of urine, and called it Piss Joseph
> Smith.  Of course all those countries in which the radical Mormons are
> known to riot, the radical Mormons are rioting.

The real Joseph Smith would have at first lovingly scolded you for doing
such a thing, then forgiven you, next insisted you to join his family for
dinner, and then finally by playfully wrestling with you, break at least
one of your legs, because you are a slender pencil-necked guy and he was a
physically very tough frontiersman who excelled at the sports of the time!
He actually did this, I assume accidentally, several times to various
people he came across in his life.

And I think if anyone riots, it will be millions of non-Mormon Americans,
who realize to their shock that after assuming the presidency, Mitt
Romney will order all caffeinated beverages to be confiscated by the
largely Mormon FBI!  Many people will stay indoors, thinking the hordes of
people milling around from caffeine deprivation are actually brain eating
zombies!!!

>  ****
>
> ** **
>
> Since these so-called artists have intentionally offended the Christians
> and the Mormons with their grossly insensitive provocations, I suppose it
> was only a matter of time before they decided to offend the atheists, so
> now there is yet another work of so-called art in which the atheists’
> object of worship (nothing) is being similarly degraded, this one entitled
> simply Piss.  Just as it sounds, it is a jar of urine.  Only.  Nothing in
> urine.  This proved problematic, for any instance where nothing is being
> degraded is now an insult to those of us who are extremely sensitive
> atheists, protective of our object of worshipful adoration: nothing.  They
> should really be more understanding, and show some cultural sensitivity!
> ****
>
> **

Mormons would offend atheists due to their big smiles and strong desire to
find common ground...  We would have a big conference on nothing at BYU,
and invite leading atheistic scholars, though the value of something would
also be espoused!  Lots of fattening food during the breaks would soften up
the resolve of the visiting atheists by making them very drowsy...

Now, whenever I am at the medic’s office and she asks for a urine sample,
well, I cannot even do this simple medically-necessary diagnostic procedure
without offending myself.  I am really pissed whenever I see Piss.  But
there are so few atheists in this non-wicked old world, that when we
unbelievers are offended, we can’t even raise a respectable riot.  Hell we
can’t even find each other.  A one-man riot just doesn’t get it done.
Imagine what I must look like, a single guy out there on the streets all
alone, rioting against Piss.  To the uneducated and insensitive faceless
masses, I must appear to be an ordinary pissed off mad man.  What shall I
do?

Spike, look into this new invention called the "internet."  It will help
you link up with just about any group of weirdos that exist out there in
the real world!  You can network to create a flashmob of angry prancing
atheists to extoll your views.  But beware, because the BYU Young
Ambassador Dancers may show up, and they will use their internationally
famous skills to show you up in front of everyone, and then conclude things
with lots of toothy smiles, agreeable words, and free snacks.  The Church
leadership can airdrop them into any public relations troublezone, within a
mere 24 hours! lol

John  ; )