[ExI] Longevity Party

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:16:46 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> wrote:
> It would seem that being a life-extensionist would mean being
> "pro-life" (as in "abortion and drugs and euthanasia and birth control
> and dangerous sports and touristic cryonics prohibitionists").

Not necessarily.

Also: one-issue parties.  What is the Longevity Party's stance on, say:
* Fusion vs. solar/wind research
* The best strategies to keep Iran from going nuclear, assuming this
is desired
* Israel's Palestinian settlements, and other nuances of Israel vs.
Palestine that don't immediately directly impact our lifespans
* Sports drug problems, and the liabilities (if any) resultant from them
(since liability is a matter of law, and thus government)