[ExI] Why not ask the Engineers?

giorgio gaviraghi giogavir at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 26 08:51:30 UTC 2012

Why not turn a bad effect into a positive benefit.
We could use the extra water from the polar meltings, to create new rivers and lakes connected to the seas, in the desertic regions transforming them in  agricultural areas and promoting millions of jobs as well as wealth. A well planned water distribution system can change our planet and turn the sahara desert into a new and habitable continent stopping desertification.