[ExI] riots again

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:18:23 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:22 PM, spike wrote:
<snip>
> Exactly so sir, which is why I suggested YouTube.  This is a wonderfully
> powerful tool which we didn't have during the Vietnam War years.  It goes
> around the military-industrial complex, slips right past the US news media
> and their silly distractions of the latest school teacher raping her eager
> and willing students, it goes past the censors and governments.  YouTube is
> our DREAM!  It is information which has gotten itself free, and that
> information, once free, is pouncing ferociously at every opportunity,
> ripping apart ignorance wherever it can be found.  Once that information is
> on YouTube, it is THERE for anyone to access, no need for help from
> governments or news majors, it is there and it is FREE!

I think there are some video documentaries on YouTube if you search for them.
But it is political. You can watch all the videos about the gallant
troops fighting the evil Taliban and easily dismiss the others as left
wing propaganda. Everybody looks for data to confirm their existing
beliefs.

That's why political arguments never change anybody's mind.

BillK