[ExI] riots again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Sep 27 22:47:44 UTC 2012

Il 27/09/2012 22:19, F. C. Moulton ha scritto:
> On 09/27/2012 11:22 AM, Mirco Romanato wrote:
>
>> The problem with Muslims is not they are all blood-thirsty savages; only
>> a few are. The problem is the great majority think the behavior of the
>> blood-thirsty savages is mandated, normal, acceptable and doesn't want
>> or is able to purge their ranks from the "small minority" and often side
>> with them against the outsiders.

> The amount of BS on this thread is simply staggering.  Exactly how is
> this purging of their ranks supposed to happen?

Like other religions purge their ranks, starting near home.
For example, disassociating themselves from preachers advocating hate
for infidels, leaving the Mosques controlled by the "little minority"
and expelling the "little minority" from the Mosques the "little
minority" doesn't control. Publicly denouncing and distancing the Imams,
the preachers of hate before the infidels discover them inside their
mosques. Stopping from telling a thing to the infidels in their language
and another to Muslims in Arabic.

These actions could be a good start.

> How is a Muslim person
> living in Indonesia supposed to know the identify and believes of all of
> the different Muslims in various countries around the world?  Or what
> about the Muslims living here in the Silicon Valley, how are they going
> to handle this purge of Muslims worldwide?

They just must take a side in the confrontation and decide if they want
live in a free society supporting it or no. Just as Jews do in regard of
violent extremists in their midst. They side with the not-violent even
if they are Christians, Buddhists or Atheists against the violent
claiming to Jews.

For example, a group of Extremists Mormons in Amsterdam walk down the
street and cross a couple of gays holding hands and decide to beat them
because they are doing something sinful in the eye of Mormonism. The gay
couple, being believer in the self-defense religion decide to
self-defend themselves and in the process kill half of the aggressors
and maim for life the other half. A good Moderate Mormon would not
complain for the fate of the Extremist Mormon, but would congratulate
with the gay couple of the self-defense religion because they defended
themselves from a wrongful attack and freed humanity from the burden of
so many assholes.

> Suggestions of mass killings or relocations of entire populations
> because of a minority is vile, repugnant and not at all part of the
> Extropian movement.

This is not suggestion, this is what someone accuse the US of trying to
do an daily bases. I just pointed out the US have the tools to do it
very efficiently if they really wanted do it, just to highlight the
absurdity of the claim.

Then, I ask you, what real Extropians would do if some group of people
make a policy to eradicate them out using all the means available to
them, violence included?
Do real Extropians would do as Gandhi exhorted the Jews to do in front
of the Nazi persecution?

"Hitler killed five million Jews. It is the greatest crime of our time.
But the Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher's knife. They
should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs. As it is, they
succumbed anyway in their millions."

Mirco