[ExI] Commercial Spaceflight Companies Will Revolutionize Space Science

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 20:13:41 UTC 2013

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=commercial-spaceflight-companies-revolutionize-space-science

Sadly, just a preview. I listened to the audio version from Audible and that was okay. It didn't tell me too much I didn't know already, but it's good to see (or hear) the idea becoming ever more mainstream. Years ago, when I'd argue about this, most people I talked to thought once you get NASA, etc. out of the space business, no one else would invest and the whole thing would dry up.

Regards,

Dan
 My SF short story "Residue" now available for Kindle at:
http://www.amazon.com/Residue-ebook/dp/B00BS3T0RM/ for the US, also available in non-US Kindle stores.