[ExI] Bitcoin

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Mon Apr 8 20:19:16 UTC 2013

Il 08/04/2013 10:17, Gordon ha scritto:
> When I started this thread about five days ago, on April 3, BTC was
> trading around $100 USD. The last trade as of this moment was $180 USD.
> An 80% return in five days! I think it is fair to say that something
> extraordinary is going on here.

It is 400% in 30 days.
Not bad, indeed.

It is like investing in trees.
The initial investment is very small, if you have a piece of land
available. Something like 10-20$. But, if all go right, in 20-25 years
you have 2.000$ (at current value) of wood.

Just this is an electronic tree and it grow at the information speed.

> Assuming one would want to climb on board this frenzied rally (or
> bubble, as it may be) what is the best way for a US citizen to fund an
> account at mtgox.com? And is mtgox the best place to trade?

BitInstant or Bistamp ?

Anyway, never risk what you can not lose.
And try to understand what you are doing and why.

There is an interesting video interview of Peter Surda by Jeffrey Tucker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FufYk_WDckw

Some Falkvinge articles about Bitcoin are lightening

Bitcoin is overvalued if it fail to become a substitute for fiat currencies.
Bitcoin is undervalued if it succeed to become a substitute for fiat
currencies.

Mirco