[ExI] Bitcoin To Be Screwed up by the Government

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Apr 9 11:20:43 UTC 2013

Il 09/04/2013 08:13, Kelly Anderson ha scritto:
> The government is now requiring the bitcoin exchanges to register and
> report all exchanges to the government. This means if you ever convert
> bitcoins to dollars, the government will have your name and number.
>
> http://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/pdf/FIN-2013-G001.pdf
>
> They have mercifully stopped short of regulating you if you mine your
> own coins and spend them directly on the silk road, for example.

> I really feel a need to get into this. Soon. But no money, no funny.

What's the problem?

Apart for the just nominated service localbitcoin.com, you can sell
services and goods for bitcoins and pay goods and services with bitcoins.

Just stop (or reduce) accepting paper fiat and increase your spending in
bitcoin (when possible).

http://www.9flats.com/

Another brick in the wall.

Mirco