[ExI] Euler day

spike spike at rainier66.com
Mon Apr 15 16:47:24 UTC 2013

>... On Behalf Of Anders Sandberg
Subject: Re: [ExI] Euler day

On 15/04/2013 15:31, The Avantguardian wrote:
> Anders writes:

>...So in a sense many theorems should be called the "Euler-Euler-Euler
theorem" since he was the first to prove it in utterly different ways. --
Anders Sandberg,

Unrelated aside: I had intended to give my son the middle name Euler.  At
the hospital the day before his birth, I decided to try an experiment.  I
wrote the name on a piece of paper and asked four people at Stanford
Pediatric how they would pronounce the name.  All four said YOU-ler.  So,
no.  Damn.  {8-[