[ExI] Bitcoin

Gordon gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 17:27:23 UTC 2013

Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> You're describing investment schools of thought. I was talking about how dumb

> money actually operates. These features are timeless.

Many economists would disagree that the concept of "dumb money" has any meaning. According to some, the markets always behave rationally and/or efficiently, as per the Efficient Market Hypothesis. I thought Mirco wanted to argue along those lines, but he also recognized in his last post that "selfishness" (greed) is a factor.

Gordon