[ExI] shape shifting starlets, was: RE: proto-bitcoin

spike spike at rainier66.com
Sun Apr 21 23:13:19 UTC 2013

>... On Behalf Of BillK
>
>> ...is not gonna happen. But a society where you can't tell what the fuck
you're looking at, any time.

>...That 20 year-old starlet might be a 200 year old counter-intelligence
expert.  :)...BillK

That occurred to me too, while watching the Next Generation.  I take it as
the reason Picard was apparently celibate, as opposed to Kirk who would do
anything, including the green chick (the Orion slave girl in episode 17,
Whom the Gods Destroy, I think.  If it isn't episode 17, please don't
geek-stampede me, my memory from 1968 has grown dim.)  Kirk would do anyone.
But Picard had aaaallllll those goooorgeous space babes all around him, Dr.
Crusher (ooooh, she could crush me anytime she wanted) the stunning
Counselor Deanna Troi, and of course that crazy sexy 7 of 9, so knockout
beautiful I would gladly become a Borganism just to be close to her, please
glue that thing on my face.  But Picard never did any of them, because in
the back of his mind, he knew that when he was in there, she could suddenly
morph back into Q, eeewww, yuk, Picard would almost hafta whack it off and
leave it behind if that happened.  Q would do something like that too, so
evil was his sense of humor.  Nope, can't chance that, no way.  The captain
would be better to just keep it zipped for the entire five year mission,
wait until he got home to seek out and explore.

Um, pardon me, what were we talking about again?