[ExI] shape shifting starlets, was: RE: proto-bitcoin

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Mon Apr 22 20:00:17 UTC 2013

On Sun, 21 Apr 2013, spike wrote:

> >... On Behalf Of Andrew Mckee
>
> On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:13:19 +1200, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
>
> >> ... and of course that crazy sexy 7 of 9...

[...]
> And even with that green skin, Cadet Gaila just looks like a heck of a lotta
> fun:
>
> http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Rachel_Nichols

To me, they are all like "9 of 9" actually :-)

[...]
> Oh that Q was a bastard.  But he was a great idea.  He made references to

Ok, so he was a bastard but by some other comment (but whose?) he also
treated humans as pets, right? So, the sum of his bads and goods is
actually a huge plus and he deserves a scotch.

An out of my head list of shows, just in case you or somebody did not
watch them:

- V (with Elisabeth Mitchell) - not quite transhuman, but lots of nice
  looking alien and human women. Big plus, humanity gets big whip in the
  ass. Finally! I am truly disgusted with all those films when aliens
  come, and they are so superior, but it's national holly day or Christmas
  or something, so they fail. Not in this series. There is not even one
  day of Christmas in it and the fighting is hard and the people are as
  stupid and naive as they are (with only few exceptions).

- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - hard core reprogramming of
  Summer Glau. A girl who displays assembly and hex in her eyes. Yummy.
  She can also kick arse of other terminators out there (except the
  terminatoromorpheress). And she knows   about bank robberies and guns
  and time travel. She also has built-in gps, so one can travel broad and
  wide and never get lost with her.

- Forbidden Science - transhumanism mixed with medium porn (I'm not sure,
  is there such a thing? it is too good for soft and not good enough for
  hard, I mean lot's of skin and knocking but no perversions like playing
  with rubber ducks etc) - cloning, zex, memory transfer, more zex,
  murder, even more zex, cyberspace, more zex,. I'm not sure if this show
  is or will be ever allowed in US because it is not for whole families,
  definitely. And besides, one of the actresses is Abby Sciuto lookalike.
  And she is not shy.

- Battlestar Galactica, plus spinoffs - my fav, plenty of great cyborgs,
  plenty of great fighter pilots, space tactics, techno lasses and not
  even one f*ing magician. And the pilots make their own spirit, clean
  engines with it and what is left, they drink. After that they either
  fight Cylons or play cards and brawl. And after that a new cistern of
  spirit is distilled, so they again clean their engines and throats with
  it. I have written this already, but I will repeat - great. I was sold
  to the show in a second when beautiful Cylon breaks neck of a child out
  of curiosity - or for fun, she looked like both - and we hear click and
  child stops crying. Wonderful. It gets a bit mystic by the end, but I
  can live with this. Also, majority of humans were not too clever, some
  were brave but overally, I rooted for Cylons most of the time. Oh, I
  also rooted for the brave ones, too. And for the few reasonable, of
  course.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola