[ExI] one way ticket to mars

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 01:23:50 UTC 2013

For the same reason we may give this company grief about this
idea now.

Further, given the significant ($38) application fee, the strong
likelihood is that this company will never actually launch hardware
so far as LEO, let alone Mars.  If their budget is that tight, they
can't afford to test - and if they can't afford to test, things will
break when they first try.  Any state attorney wishing to score
political capital can make an easy case that, under such
circumstances, the launch is at best assisted suicide, and
potentially attempted manslaughter, if the astronaut believes he
or she will still be alive as of touchdown on Mars.