[ExI] Digital Consciousness

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sun Apr 28 23:25:34 UTC 2013

Hi Ben,

Thanks for pointing that out Ben, so we can be completely clear that I
100% agree with what you are saying.

In every possible way, you can configure something (if you have enough
of it) in such a way, that it can be interpreted (if you know how to
properly interpret it), at least abstractly, as the other.

All I'm trying to point out is that there is a very real theoretical
possibility, that this is critically important to what the qualitative
natures of consciousness are like.

Ben, can I ask you a question, within your current working hyupothoses,
does a redness quaqle have any causal properties in realty?  Or in other
words, what might the necessary and sufficient neural correlates be,
such that if you abstractly observe such, you can reliably know that
someone is experiencing your elemental redness quale?  And how and why
would the same be different for an elemental greenness quality?

Brent Allsop