[ExI] why do we need them?

Michael DeVault me at michaeldevault.com
Mon Aug 5 01:09:06 UTC 2013

Right? It's the basic difference between Snowden spilling the beans to American media about NSA spying on Americans and Snowden spilling the beans to Chinese media about NSA spying on China.

Espionage, whether we like it or not, is critical for security. We can't just unilaterally quit and expect it to go well. And I offer again, as proof, Afghanistan.

Sent from my iPhone