[ExI] "Crypto Coin Law" vs "Law of the Crypto Coin"?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Tue Aug 6 23:38:34 UTC 2013

Hi Anders,

The target audience isn't Canonizer.com.  I want a term that would
become at least as recognized and understood as the "Moores Law" term
has become, in everyone's household and common conversations.  That is
why I'm specifically asking if "Cyrpto Coin Law" is better, or is "Law
of the Crypto Coin" more likely to catch on, outside of Canonizer?  If
people are going to use the term, outside of canonizer.com, which would
most people be most likely to use?

For example, Zuckerberg first called it "The Facebook", but that was
obviously a big mistake, and just "Facebook" was much better, and caught
on in everyone's vocabulary, much easier, after they dropped the "The".

Brent Allsop