[ExI] test for bogus googles, was: RE: phony google

spike spike at rainier66.com
Wed Aug 7 23:07:10 UTC 2013

OK I generated some random three word combinations:

Golf hotel mystery
Dog saint trousers
Leaves cradle set
Latex chicken green
Zombie lego sales
Chart mission stamp
Coin feather aardvark
Aircraft hat cola

Experiment, take each in turn, paste the three words, compare to your sixth
hit on your list, compare to my sixth hit list:

Golf hotel mystery
http://www.groupon.my/deals/travelcity/5-star-mystery-hotel/716454928

Dog saint trousers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_and_Gromit

Leaves cradle set
http://www.toysrus.com/buy/nursery/bedding/crib-bedding/bedding-sets/baby-gi
rl/cocalo-jacana-9-piece-crib-bedding-set-7135-854-12248170

Latex chicken green
http://www.greenchickencoop.com/

Zombie lego sales
http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Monster-Fighters-Zombies-9465/dp/B007455MW0

Chart mission stamp
http://www.dss.virginia.gov/benefit/food.html

Coin feather aardvark
http://www.psychicpower.com/forums/forumreply.aspx?PostId=57

Aircraft hat cola
http://www.hats-trto.gr/

If you entered the words exactly as I did, you should get the same results.
Otherwise one of us, or both, have a bogus copy of Google, doing
who-knows-what evil, such as reporting to the authorities on latex chicken
fetishes.  Do please the experiment, just post yes if you get the same
results, or if not, let's figure out which of us has the genuine copy.