[ExI] dead woman revived after 42 minutes

Henrik Öhrström henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 06:01:18 UTC 2013

The part about being declared "Dead" is baloony but that's Fox.
I have myself observed survivors of cardiac arrest in the order of 30min when the lucas device have been used and I don't even work at the Thoracic surgery department.
The question is moving from "will the patient survive to hospital" towards "Will the patient survive in any meaningful form", ie not totalcare package.

/Henrik

spike <spike at rainier66.com> skrev:

>Cool check this.  I don't know how credible it is.
>

>http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/08/19/clinically-dead-woman-revived-after
>-42-minutes/?intcmp=obnetwork
>

>spike

Skickat från min Android-telefon med K-9 E-post. Ursäkta min fåordighet.