[ExI] Optogenetics for transcription and epigenetics

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Thu Aug 22 19:04:19 UTC 2013

This is pretty nifty: optical control of gene expression and epigenetics
in nerve cells. Like optogenetics, but allowing primed cells to be
transformed by laser.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/vnfv/ncurrent/full/nature12466.html
Optical control of mammalian endogenous transcription and epigenetic states

--
Anders Sandberg,
Future of Humanity Institute