[ExI] Silence in the sky-but why?

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Thu Aug 29 10:37:31 UTC 2013

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013, Tomasz Rola wrote:

[... stream of unbearable insults towards human so called reason ...]

Or, to put it in less words:

1. *Our* type of intelligence either does not spread or it spreads with
such difficulties that we cannot find any signs of it - those are exactly
the signs we would have left, if we could by some miracle spread beyond
Solar System. So, for us, the writing is on the wall, if I am right. We
just refuse to look or do 2+2.

2. We would not have recognized other types of intelligence or its traces,
even if it spanked us in a face multiple times in a row for a day and some
part of night, until it got tired and went to sleep.

Still a bit insulting, eh? Well, one cannot say it in polite, ego-diapered
way.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola