[ExI] The Pace of Technology Adoption is Speeding Up

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 3 01:39:44 UTC 2013

Subject: Re: [ExI] The Pace of Technology Adoption is Speeding Up

Il 02/12/2013 16:29, spike ha scritto:

>> ...The real challenge is of course when you need to collaborate with
> somebody else with a different style. This is where it pays off
> actually understanding what works and doesn't work for you, and being
> able to explain it.

>...And this explain because I find little interested in using Facebook,
Twitter, txt messages and so on.

>...Mirco

Cool, no harm done Mirco, but I didn't ha scritto this comment.  I think
Anders or someone did in response to something I ha scrittoed.  I agree with
the sentiment: we have different media of communications, everything from
telephone only, Facebook only, etc.  I just finished sending off a Christmas
letter to a number of family members who don't even have a computer, oy.