[ExI] online resources for identifying symbols

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Dec 12 07:10:30 UTC 2013

From: spike [mailto:spike66 at att.net]
.

>>.I fooled around with Google Images doing stuff like giving it only this
jpg:

>>. And it came back with this:

>>.Best guess for this image:
<https://encrypted.google.com/search?sa=G&q=drunk+cow&ei=cdWoUoWwFZWFoQS6kIH
YBA&ved=0CCYQvQ4oAA> drunk cow

>.OK this really has my wheels spinning.  .spike

Here's a fun and shocking game:  take a selfie, paste the photo into Google
Images and search.  It came back with 24 of the craziest looking yahoos I
ever saw, oy vey.  I don't think I look like any of them.  Do you?  And
what's with the black woman third row last image?  I know I don't look like
her, no way!  She has such pretty white straight teeth.  I see a vague
resemblance to the bottom row, fourth guy, or top row second guy, possibly
third row first guy.  But the rest of these, forget it, I look less like
them than I look like the drunk cow.

Others here, do repeat my experiment please, let's see if we can learn
something.

spike

.

.