[ExI] Coursera Nanotechnology has begun

Adam A. Ford tech101 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:40:30 UTC 2013

It was great though my participation dropped off towards the end - I did do
the exam just in time, but missed out on peer reviewing other people's
exams - not by choice.

I would recommend the course despite the Drexler bashing.  There was
significant attention to Drexler in the forums and some of the staff were
brought to task said Drexler bashing too :)

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> cially with the pot

Kind regards,

Adam A. Ford
Director - Humanity+ Global, Director - Humanity+ Australia, Chair - Humanity+
@ Melbourne Summit
 Chair - Singularity Summit Australia
Director - Future Day

Mob: +61 421 979 977 | Email:  tech101 at gmail.com
<http://summit.singinst.org.au>

*Science, Technology & the Future <http://hplusconf.com.au>*
conference on *30th
Nov - 1st Dec 2013*. *"The conference will feature a diverse range of
presenters from across the globe. Scientists, Engineers, Artists and
Philosophers will discuss evidence-based research, community awareness of
rapid technological change, and scenarios for navigating our future."*

*Future Day <http://futureday.org> - "Join the conversation on Future Day
March 1st to explore the possibilities about how the future is transforming
us. You can celebrate Future Day however you like, the ball is in your
court — feel free to send a photo of your Future Day gatherings to
info at futureday.org <info at futureday.org>, and your jubilation may wind up
being commemorated on the Future Day website and the Facebook page!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Future-Day/237779372974327>"*

Humanity+ <http://humanityplus.org> | Humanity+
Australia<http://hplusconf.com.au>| Singularity
Summit Australia <http://singularitysummit.com.au> |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Singularity-Summit-Australia/136972026316342?v=app_2344061033>|
Twitter <http://twitter.com/singsum_au> |
YouTube<http://youtube.com/TheRationalFuture>| Future
Day <http://FutureDay.org>

"A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move
toward higher levels." ("Atomic Education Urged by Albert Einstein", New
York Times, 25 May 1946)

<http://hplusconf.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/H+logo_mauve_embossed_dropshadow_trans.png>