[ExI] RES: Movie teasers for "Transcendence" aka the Singularity

Henrique Moraes Machado cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 11:56:52 UTC 2013

<JK>
http://io9.com/johnny-depp-gets-crazy-creepy-in-the-first-teaser-for-t-14866
36229
That is a excellent trailer, it's really good, although sometimes the
trailer is much better than the movie. I just hope that in that penultimate
scene the Jupiter Brain is not defeated by means of a martial arts style
fistfight or by a car chase, and then in the last scene have the mad
scientist walk into the sunset with his girlfriend after at last seeing the
evil of his ways and discovering his inner humanity.
</JK>

I don't see how this movie can have an ending other than destroying the
'evil' science and returning everything to 'normality'. I'm still waiting
for a movie that doesn't promote a neo-luddite agenda. And I think I'll have
to wait longer.