[ExI] Nootropics and Anders

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Dec 27 17:52:59 UTC 2013

Subject: Re: [ExI] Nootropics and Anders

On 12/27/13, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> The other main disadvantage to being made twice as smart is that very
> smart people are often contemptuous of lesser intelligences.

### Are you implying that there is a positive correlation between high
intelligence and contempt for humanity?

------------------

>>... this already in the finance industry elite. ... (They never see the
ruined lives they
> cause - just the millionaire lifestyle they have).

### Some people seem to have a lot of contempt for bankers but an amazing
willingness to give politicians a pass. Wonder why.

Rafal

Oy vey yes.  What a stunning contrast we see in the case of 23andMe vs the
Affordable Care Act.  23 made some very modest reasonable claims with
insufficient proof, they end up in civil court facing false advertising
claims.  The politicians sold the ACA using enormous blatant black-hearted
lies, with no adverse consequences.  All we get is a tepid apology, and that
is supposed to make it all go away?  Why do we hold CEOs to such rigid
standards but politicians get a free ride?  Why don't they need to be
reminded of the millions of ruined lives their lies have left in their
still-churning wake?