[ExI] wheelchair driving drunk

Gregory Lewis gjlewis37 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 20:40:04 UTC 2013

I'm a doctor. Pretty sure none of this is being contemplated by the
medical profession, primarily because of the medical norm that
nicotine/alcohol/etc. are bad things, and not the things one prescribes
to one's patients. Also the related medical norm of the
treatment/enhancement distinction: giving stuff to improve patients
health is okay, as is stop disease negative effecting wellbeing -
giving out drugs to make one feel happier is generally not deemed
acceptable.

(There's also the generalized social fallout: "Evil nursing home drugs
the elderly!" etc. etc.)