[ExI] scientific ignorance in the usa

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Feb 12 14:22:00 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Anders Sandberg

>.In fact, given that higher solar activity can expand the atmosphere and
cause satellites to spiral in, maybe a hotter atmosphere will be able to
catch a few extra NEOs? (No, I don't think the effect matters) --  Anders
Sandberg,

{8^D  Harrrarararrrr.

Owww Anders, careful with that one, me lad.  That idea would hint that at
least part of global warming and terrestrial climate has something to do
with solar activity, which is not caused by humans.  That is a highly
politically incorrect notion in the states.  Of course, if you could figure
out how solar activity is caused by or influenced by humans, then you will
be a hero.