[ExI] How do we convince Richard Branson to donate/invest billions for anti-aging research?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 14:32:33 UTC 2013

>________________________________

Well you could always launch a line of Virgin panties and sell them on the web. Then chances are he, or at least his attorneys, would come to you for trademark infringement. Offer to settle out of court provided that you can negotiate with Barnson personally and then give him your elevator pitch during the mediation period. It had better be a good pitch. ;-)

Stuart LaForge

"Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven." - William Shakespeare