[ExI] insanity plea

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:44:58 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
> criminal activity.  But I see nothing in the constitution that would allow
> that.  Ja, the yanks are watching that with a microscope.  We risk ending up
> in a situation where the mentally ill lose their constitutional rights, and
> mental illness is defined as anyone who questions the government’s actions
> based on constitutionality, and that awesome force of the US military is out
> of control.

How far do you think that goes?  You've already commented on having
the history of your communication archived.  You are here rousing
rabble.  You are using language that the Thought Police are sure to
intervene/correct.  Your anti-American hate speech indicates your
intention to forfeit the right to vote in the future.  Frankly, it's
thinkers-like-you who are responsible for every Bad Thing(tm) in the
world today.

hyperbolic? yes.  hopefully amusing though :)