[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Tue Jan 1 13:18:32 UTC 2013

On 2012-12-31 16:38, John Clark wrote:
> One year ago I sent the following post to the list, I did not change one
> word. One year from now I intend to send this same message yet again.

Like all holiday traditions, this message reinforces a sense of
stability and sanity. Thanks!

(The odd thing is, if psi were ever to become Nature-worthy science it
would be exciting for us as a new tool for getting what we want or to
understand nature, while it is likely that many pro-psi people would be
dismayed at how their favorite mystery got turned into measurements,
formulas and applications.)

--
Anders Sandberg
Future of Humanity Institute