[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 21:30:15 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Ben Goertzel <ben at goertzel.org> wrote:

> There is the scientifi psi research community, which does more
> rigorous data analysis than nearly any other research community around
> today, and essentially every member of which would be very happy to
> see psi results acknowledged in the leading journals

Well then why not take my bet? If it's true that psi researchers are
masters of "rigorous data analysis" then that $1000 is as good as yours. I
know that I and the worldwide conspiracy of which I am a part have managed
from the early 19'th century to keep the rock solid evidence of the
existence of psi from being accepted, our operatives have been successful
in stamping out the truth so far but our nefarious conspiratorial
organization (aka "The Men In Black") is bound to make a mistake eventually
and the true and glorious nature of psi will become known not just to
mainstream science but to everyone, and then our agents of evil who have
been successful in suppressing the truth for so long will have no choice
but to slink back into the shadows and allow a new enlightened age based on
psi to develop.

In short if you believe what you're saying you've got no excuse not to take
my bet.

  John K Clark