[ExI] Expansion of the Universe

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jan 1 22:35:37 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org]

>.Subject: Re: [ExI] Expansion of the Universe

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:21 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

It fills one with a sense of urgency. take one eon
at a time, to live in the millennium, to seize the century, that sort of
thing.

I love you Spike, in a big brother sort of way... Thanks for helping put
things into proper perspective...

-Kelly

Big brother?  Whaddya mean, I'm the big brother Kelly, I'm older than you
pal.  {8-]

Thanks for the sentiment.  I am thankful for all my younger brothers and
sisters here, and a few big sibs.  You guys keep me thinking and encouraging
me to continue downloading my brains into the internet.