[ExI] Radiation in DC

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Mon Jan 7 02:07:31 UTC 2013

Spike wrote:

>David I think this wasn't your point or your question, but when I read the
>article, the first thing I thought of is why the heck would they need a
>helicopter to do something like that?  Choppers are noisy, expensive and
>relatively dangerous.  If they are buzzing around at 150 feet and 80 knots,
>just use a good old cheapy Cessna high-wing: a tenth the initial price and
>less than a tenth the per-hour operation cost, make a lot less racket and
>attract less attention.  When we see a helicopter doing anything, we
>immediately recognize it as our tax dollars at play.

The answer could either be government squander or that what CBS
reported is cover for what the flights actually were for, which might be
"look at us, look at us, and not at this other thing we're doing."

Teasing out what's actually going on often resembles Fezzik's analysis
of which goblet has the iocaine powder.

-- David.