[ExI] Apologies was Re: (no subject)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 14:16:39 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

My apologies to Bill and anyone affected by this incident. It is a curious situation. The spam emails occured while my computer was off ( I got a bunch of failure notices from Yahoo's mailer daemon and recieved the spam to my other email accounts since I email things to myself fairly regularly.) A short while ago, I ran both Malaware Bytes and Avast and neither program found anything (I was looking for keyloggers or other spyware  that could have compromised my Yahoo account since an active local infection of my computer was hopefully ruled out by the computer being off.) Both scans came back negative. I am therefore operating under the assumption that the security breach was on Yahoo's end and changed my account password and retrieval information. If Bill or anyone else has any further advice, I am open to suggestions.
Stuart LaForge
“The future starts today, not tomorrow.”- Karol Józef Wojtyla