[ExI] Humanity Plus election

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 22:05:37 UTC 2013

Dearest Natasha,

On 11 January 2013 20:28, Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:

> What not run for the Board? There are two seats open!

You mean why? Next time perhaps, right now I am recovering from a
not-so-trivial byke accident, not to mention some increased professional
engagements...

>  I will ivoice my personal views as a member, but not as an officer of
> Humanity+.  Anything you’d like to ask? J

Yup. I have not heard from Humanity Plus in a while. Am I still in good
standing? Did I forget to register for something? With regard to wta-vote,
or whatever it may be called these days, do we have as many votes as place
or just one? And... whom do you personally recommend to vote for amongst
existing candidates? :-)

>  There is no wta-talk email list.  There is a new list called hplus-talk.
> You can join it from the website.  Here is a link directly to the sign-up
> page: http://lists.list.humanityplus.org/mailman/listinfo/hplus-talk

I am going to check whether I am am already a subscriber or not, thank you.

Any chance you have an opportunity to pass by Milan any time soon?

Yours sincerely,

--
Stefano Vaj