[ExI] Wind, solar could provide 99.9% of ALL POWER by 2030

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 05:07:12 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't speak to the nature of your human being, but as a Troll you've
> achieved a level of distinction comparable to that of a well-aged scotch.

Mr. Dougherty first called me a Troll on September 28 2006, to which I
replied:

"I'm flattered. As I've been on this list for over a decade so you must
think
I deserve to be in the Guinness Book of world records as the longest living
troll in internet history."

But perhaps the confusion is one of language, so In Mr. Dougherty's lexicon
I'd really like to know one thing, what is a Troll? And what is it that
makes me a Troll but Mr. Dougherty not a Troll?

  John K Clark