[ExI] [mta] Re: Bitcion Moore's Law?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Tue Jul 16 04:41:41 UTC 2013

Hi Gordon,

Lots of Lauphs!  You expect to see something other than noise in 10 year
graphs?  Did you see the graph on this page that at least covers 100 years?

http://www.numbersleuth.org/worlds-gold/

So I guess you also believe your statement that "the supply is not
growing" despite the fact that we are about to start mining asteroids in
a very big law of accelerating returns way, to say nothing about other
laws of accelerating returns, like better science, better chemestry,
deeper and more intelligent automated mining machines....?  To say
nothing of the possibility that we could do something like really
achieve a way to turn lead into gold, via nuclear fusion, like the sun
does, or any of an infinite other number of possibilities....

Brent Allsop