[ExI] list test

spike spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jul 28 04:20:29 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 10:34 PM, Andrew Mckee wrote:
> Hi there, looks like the list just went dead a few days back, so
> anyone else out there still?

That's what happens when Spike goes on holiday.........

BillK

I'll be back home tomorrow.  I was out camping, no internet, no cell phone,
nothing.  It was hell.  I was reduced to primitive savagery, devouring
roots, bark, and that revolting goo left in the can when one removes the
spam.  For those younger than 40, yes there was an alternate definition to
that term back before email.  Now I am still camping but near the city, so I
have phone hotspot internet, and oh my it feels better than an orgasm.

I have been totally out of the loop for what seems like ages, not even any
news, so if anything big happened I am dumber than a box of rocks about it,
completely ignorant, oy.  I definitely need to get 24/7 internet direct to
brain.  Either that or give up camping.

Oh but I have some TERRIFIC wildlife observations however, oh my.

Apologies to anyone who wrote and I haven't answered.

spike