[ExI] lists going quiet, was: RE: list test

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Wed Jul 31 10:00:18 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 12:27:43AM -0700, Adrian Tymes wrote:

> > There is no other option to darknets.
> >

> And darknets fail too, because you wind up doing nothing by yourself.

Speak for yourself. The two darknet projects I'm associated with
get a lot of work done. None of my nontechnical/community mailing
lists (including this one) get any work done.

> Bummer, isn't it?

That attitude appears a self-fullfilling prophecy.
No, I'm not ready to sit there wringing limp-wristed
hands in my lap. There's work to be done, see you there.