[ExI] Fukushima radiation disaster toll: 0?

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 18:41:11 UTC 2013

The massive stupidity of emotionalism which forced the political gesture of
shutting down all the Japanese nuke plants, also drove TEPCO's stock price
from 3000 yen to 120 yen. Now that the screaming and hair pulling are over,
and the fact that Japan can't function without the power that the nuke
plants provide, those plants are being gradually reopened,... and the stock
price is recovering.

My wife and I are currently liquidating some real estate, and if I can
convince her, I'll put a substantial chunk into TEPCO.

Anyone care to comment on that?

Best, Jeff Davis

               "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                                              Ray Charles