[ExI] [tt] [x-risk] Yampolsky: AI research too risky, needs regulation

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 15:49:25 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM, Anders Sandberg  wrote:
> If this had been about nuclear safety or synthetic biology we would have had
> some benchmarks and theories that could be compared

I think we have already proven that nobody is capable of correctly
thinking about synthetic biology. We have ETC Group hounding our asses
just because of some botanists. fuck. We make for the lamest DDOS..
ETC is just 8 people but we can't even get them hosed.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507